View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
That's essentially what I did. However, I used /dev/disk... not the raw disk. Would that be the problem? Anyway I am going to try it with raw.

I haven't had any other problems with the Mac/Boox.

I have one non-Mac problem with the newest firmware. It will not connect to my WPA2 encrypted Wifi. The previous firmware had no problems with that.
Have you e-mailed Onyx to let them know? Seems like an important issue as many people use WPA2.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote