Thread: N2Aos
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
N2Aos

I saw the website for the N2Aos for the Kindle fire (Original) and I did some reading and decided to give it a try. It does cost $20 but I believe it is worth it. I love android 4.2.2 and that is what this is, the install software does all the work, it roots the Kindle then it clears the device and installs android 4.2.2. I have been using it since I did the install this past Saturday and I have not had any issues with it, there are a lot of configuring that can be done to get it to work for you and it is rooted. This also includes any upgrades that come along for the OS. This does completely remove the Amazon Kindle and Prime from the device and gives you Google Play. You can install Amazon Apps if you would like.
I went this way due to the fact that I have not been able to do the rooting myself and the ROM change in the past, and I was getting to the point I was not using the device anymore. This has given me a working Android tablet that of course does not have bluetooth or the mic. But that is ok with me.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote