View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #7
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@DSpider, I do use a master CSS, but this one is getting bigger than I have been used to, and getting hard to remember and use the different bits. I used to try doing individual CSS on each file, but it was so much hassle to edit.

@DiapDealer, I have recently started to use the "+" operator, but I'm not too well-versed on stacking. I've copied some from the gurus' books in the library, and adapted them for my own use, but don't really have a handle on how it works. Do you have a recommendation for a link with tutorial or more information?

@PageLab - I"m trying to be a good little granny and not use empty paragraphs, but golly, they are so tempting sometimes. So far, I've resisted.

Thanks guys, for the input. Much appreciated.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 11-26-2012 at 10:47 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote