View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #15
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
No, I don't have a Kindle just the Kindle 4 PC ap and a linked Audible account worked perfectly but as advised above make sure you tick of the credit box otherwise it might try and use your credit even thought the book is $0.00

PS Very cool thank you Nightbird
OMDG this ROCKS! You guys have made my day/night. Thank you so much for the post, and for pointing me in the right direction.

skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote