View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 08:17 AM   #354
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
I find the margins around the Kindle app very annoying. I can't reduce them to the narrow ones I like.
I avoid reading pdf books on any device. It's just not configurable enough.
I use Moon+ Reader and Mantano for the most part - I love Mantano's ability to sort books, but I love Moon+'s smooth interface. Mantano has a page turn effect I can't turn off, so I've gone off it a bit recently. I'd prefer a smooth transition.
I would love a way to sort my books in Moon+ so I can see the books I've read, or am reading. Anyone have any ideas?
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote