View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mog View Post
Hi,

i have a Kindle 4 NT jailbroken with the "Ixtab Simple JailBreak Method" but now where can i find the right "update package" ?

...i already tried the "Screesaver hack" ( wiki tutorial ) and it didn't work!

PS: in the K4 Wiki it says: "Update: So far this current screensaver hack is not working on the Kindle NT or the Kindle NT SO!!!! " Is there a way o can jailbreak my kindle 4 NT (4.1.0fw) ?

@geekmaster: no, my kindle is not a SO (79$) Version
Ok. Good. I do not have time to research this now (or for the next few weeks). I am hoping somebody familiar with the 4.1.0 screensaver changes will help you here.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote