View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
It really bothers me that they no longer allow you to read previews on the kobobooks site. I don't use the kobo Desktop (except initial setup) and I don't want to download previews onto my kobo touch.

I used to skim previews to get a feel for potential new writers (& books) that I might want to try reading. That was part of my shopping experience. I shop for ebooks on my computer only, I don't shop on my kobo touch (and I never will).

Now if I see a book I'm interested in, instead of looking at a preview on kobobooks, I go to google and other places to look for more information. It slows down my shopping and potentially will curtail it.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote