View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #50
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@capnm - I forgot to thank you earlier for telling me about my interface discovery fail on not trying the double click. Because there was no icon for viewing, I assumed a double click would do something else (like remove the format).

@Artha - yup, it is what it is . Perhaps one day Kovid will offer some sort of menu or extensibility option on that dialog, for now, just get used to hitting Enter and E multiple times in your workflow...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote