View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
I just had my husband set up a dual boot with CM7 on the SD card last week. I'm very happy with the stock system for reading ePub books & I was happy to get ezPDF when the apps were added. However, my 1st gen iPod Touch has become a bit obsolete since the release of iOS4 and since I'm not ready to upgrade that, pay for a smartphone or full tablet yet, being able to run CM7 off the SD is a nice option for now

Even if I was ready to purchase another gadget, I don't think I'd give up my stock NC. I've started playing with some of the other readers available for Android but I still like the stock reader best. I don't use a lot of the dictionary/notes features that I've seen many complain about. Also, the Overdrive app, which I was really looking forward to using for direct downloading from the library, is an *awful* reader. It's still a nice option in a pinch, but I'll keep connecting through my PC to download library books when I have time.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote