View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:40 AM   #8
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
That's a glitch I also get sometimes. Sometimes it goes away when I left-click instead of right, or the other way round... But if nothing helps, it still shouldn't be a problem: Download the .php file and you should notice that it's the same file size as the .epub (because it IS the .epub file: just change the extension to .epub and you should be good to go.

Thanks for bumping this, btw, and to Alex for putting it up: looks very interesting!
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote