View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
I just got PDFtoEpub for free here: http://www.pdftoepub.com/authorspromotion.asp and so far it has done very well converting some books I had that even Mobipocket Reader/Creator couldn't handle. The resulting epubs may still need a few corrections in Sigil, however, to fix things like spacing or the infamous "missing" apostrophes, and on occasion, the apostrophes that somehow get switched to reversed quotation marks but to be fair, many programs do that when converting .pdf files, not just this one. So far I like it, you may want to give it a try.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote