View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #33
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
I used to be a gadget and computer freak, but these days it takes a lot of work to make me upgrade something that is still working fine. I usually find "upgrades" and "improvements" to be mainly cosmetic and fairly meaningless in practical terms, but hyped up and exaggerated to otherwise convince the clueless and the fanbois. Hence it's usually no hardship to wait until the device in question expires and a replacement becomes a necessity.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote