View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #13
apbschmitz
Lord of Frogtown
apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apbschmitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Only tangentially related, but this from the back of a Richard Thompson CD that I happened to read last night: "I am communicating with a certain number of people, and if my music is too dark or in your face for some, or not glossy enough for mass appeal, I'm glad."

Of course he's offering this opinion from the perspective of a guy who has enjoyed some success.
apbschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote