Thread: I have a dog!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #34
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
My mother taught their black lab puppy to sit-up-and-beg. Adorable when he was a puppy. When he grew into his size, he'd still try it, but his barrel-chest made him top-heavy and he'd tip over!

It wasn't fair for such a lovely beastie to be such a goofus!

(Oh - and she fed him gummi bears. Don't do it, you'll never have peace again).
my newfie is quite goofy and I hope he never grows out of it! he still struggles with peeing like a big boy occasionally and this morning had his leg cocked up so high he fell over on his side. I had to duck my head quickly so he wouldn't see me laughing at him
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote