View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #56
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
OK I have fixed this by uninstalling and re-installing Modify ePub. I guess something went wrong when I installed it at the same time as Quality Check. I notice this time it defaulted to both "Add to main toolbar" and "Add to main toolbar when a device is connected". The first time it defaulted to "Add to main toolbar" only, which is what I used. (Wording of options may be slighly wrong).
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote