View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 06:49 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
PDA24/7 Ebook Reviews

Thanks to Shaun over at PDA 24/7 for pointing out an ebook resource that you may not have discovered yet. It is their ebook review page with quite a few books there already. If interest continues, he plans to make it an ongoing resource. It's an interesting approach, and you'll see that they have reviews that go from very simple, to very detailed.

And as I'm the sort of person that loves to go snooping around in web sites, I also found a very nice list of links for ebook resources here that I hadn't noticed before and may be of interest to our readers.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote