View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #16
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@fragile,
I think something must have changed between Calibre v7.49 and v7.50 regarding TXT conversion. I used v7.49 to produce the epub shown above in my screencaps. So far, I haven't been able to reproduce it with v7.50.

I'm struggling to remember exactly which settings I used.

Convert - TXT Input - Paragraph style: 'single' (I think)
Convert - TXT Input - Formatting style: ?????
Convert - TXT Input - Preserve spaces: checked (definitely)
Convert - Look&Feel - ExtraCSS: body {font-family: monospace} (definitely)

I do remember I didn't put a lot of effort into choosing the parameters. I'll try a few more conversions in case I hit on a working combo.

In the meantime, I've dug the old epub out of the Recycle Bin and am posting here in case it's any use to you. You could try reporting the problem in the Calibre Bug system.
Attached Files
File Type: epub rfc793.epub (136.8 KB, 168 views)
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote