View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 02:43 AM   #29
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
...My total height matches his. That I could live with. However using a static image in my case would be less than desirable, as I frequently change the quote, or the picture, and not always at the same time.

At the moment, your signature looks fine. The total size of mine is 500 x 85, which fits within the guidelines. In the following two photos, the slight variation in appearance is due to the fact that the first is snapped from Internet Explorer windows, the second is snapped from Foxfire windows, but both look okay in my opinion. (Click on either one to enlarge in a new window.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	SOSandWT-IE.PNG
Views:	540
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	66407

Click image for larger version

Name:	SOSandWT-Firefox.PNG
Views:	546
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	66408

Here's an idea to play around with in order to get longer quotes in your signature: Try putting all the text and the "click the link" picture into one graphic, and then linking the entire graphic to the single photo you want to offer as an enlargement in a new window.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 02-10-2011 at 02:45 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote