View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:06 AM   #31
Julian Smart
Enthusiast
Julian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyp535 View Post
not bad program - but how can I import a rtf/doc-file to a new project ad, more important, why is there no possibility to format text "justified" - not left, not right, not centered?
The mark-and-right-click-way doesn't work in existing text, also the change of a style shows only left oriented text, when justified is chosen... - it shows also not correct in the ADE
Hi,

You can set the alignment to be justified, either via Format -> Paragraph... or (better) by editing the named styles in Project Properties/Styles. However the justification won't be seen within the editor, sorry, but it should be shown in the reader if it supports justification. I did just verify that justification is shown correctly in ADE on Windows after I marked a paragraph in Jutoh as justified.

Regards,

Julian
Julian Smart is offline   Reply With Quote