View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #14
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Consumer Reports not too good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Ooops! Sorry-I thought it said the review was comparing the Kindle 2 and the Sony 505. My mistake.
Dear ALL:

I only know that on cars Consumer Reports is unfair, opnionated, and loves only foreign cars. They slant their stories to suit their desire. I remember how they HATED the Oldsmobile Aurora Classic. They ripped it to shreads. Horribly unreliable!

So, I bought a 1994 Oldsmobile Aurora Classic and put 200,000 miles on it with not a trace of any problem at all. Best car I ever owned.

Then I bought a GMC Canyon. CR rated it horrible and had not one nice thing to say about it. Rated "worse than average in every category". 85,000 miles and the little Canyon has been a gem. Rides great, plenty of torgue, great mileage, and NOT ONE PROBLEM!! Just LOVE every trip in it.

So, at least in my mind, CR is the problem and does slanted analysis to suit their goals.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote