View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #30
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
But of course! I read just about everywhere including the bathroom. I also read whilst brushing my teeth -- 2 minutes is a looong time to brush and I get bored. (By the way, I love the British English word 'whilst' and use it when ever possible.)
Yes, yes, yes!! this is totally me!! if I'm reading a really good book, it takes me a while to get ready for work, but my teeth are super clean.... so, in other words, whilst I brush and comb and wash and sit, I READ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
Everyone I know reads in the bathroom. It is much more entertaining than staring at the wall Kind of related to this poll--how many people read cereal boxes, soup can labels, etc. when they are at hand and nothing else readable is? Reading is an addiction and we're all hooked.
YES! I'm so glad to not be weird on here!! everyone else I talk to thinks that is just bizarre-- how I read anything, everything, everywhere at every minute. turns out I was the only kid in my family to read on the pot. I don't know how I got started, but apparently it wasn't "normal." Apparently, reading cereal boxes while eating, reading shampoo bottles while in the shower... apparently those things aren't done by a lot of people. go figure!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote