Thread: Literary Obscure Vote • April 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:45 AM   #15
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
For ePub people I found it in Kobo for $A4.00 or so (can't remember exactly as I had a 30% off voucher so it cost me very little) called simply Chess - about half the price of the version called The Royal Game also in Kobo!

I decided to get it whether it wins or not, as it sounded so interesting. And while I was looking, I saw he was the author of Letter from an Unknown Woman which was filmed way back with Maximilian Schell and Joan Fontaine, though I don't know how faithful or otherwise it was to the book. You learn something new every day!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote