View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by daaaaang View Post
Hey!

I just got the Cybook, and it worked fine for the first couple connects, but now when I connect it, nothing happens on my computer. The Cybook screen says it is connected (all with that picture of the USB cable), but my computer does not do anything at all.

I've tried both USB ports, and the cord is in all the way. Incidentally, my computer is a 2005 Powerbook G4. I'd wonder if the Cybook is supposed to not work with it, except that it did work a couple of times.

Oh, and yes, of course I've tried restarting my computer and the cybook.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt
When you say your Mac doesn't "do" anything, what did it "do" before? Also, even if it doesn't, say, pop up a window to tell you the Cybook's been attached, can you still go into your file manager and access the Cybook and/or the SD card?

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote