View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:22 PM   #206
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
I did not like shubooks at all. Admittedly I was using the free version, however, it removed entire portions of my ebook, somehow. The same epub file that I was viewing in other readers had a foreword, it was just simply gone in shubooks. There were other quirks. I will test this out again by re-downloading the app to make sure and edit if I was somehow completely crazy when I tested it, but I did test it a couple of times.
I'm not certain, but i believe some e-reader apps begin at the first defined "chapter". Anything before that might be skipped by the app or you may have to "page backwards" to see it.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote