View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #203
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Philantrop, your English is impeccable. Well written letter!

I particularly liked your release it as open source if you're not going to do anything with it; plus, you nicely mentioned that Kindle is quite different.

Well, what Amazon really needs to do is to roll Stanza features into Kindle for the best of both worlds. Given me Stanza's categorization, justification controls, and font/page coloring options, and I'd be happy to use Kindle.

One of my i-devices has iOS 5 on it, and, sure enough, Stanza just doesn't work. It crashes, gets to different places before it freezes up, starts to work then crashes, etc. It's a mess. There needs to be at least a BIG WARNING on the iTunes web page for Stanza indicating incompatibility with iOS 5. In fact, I may just write Apple about that, although I fear that could lead them to pulling it.

I also discovered that eReader, my other favorite ebook reader, is no longer available on iTunes (probably hasn't been there for ages!)
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote