View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #197
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Yes, I have dropped Megareader too, for the moment. I guess the good news is, we can still have the update when it comes, and Patrick is actively developing.

I've actually settled on Bluefire on iOS5 for now, with just a couple of books for emergencies, and of course Stanza as the main reader on my old iPhone2G. I've actually bought Moon+ Reader Pro for android (and god help *anyone* who starts banging on about Mantano again), because I have made a conscious decision to get a Samsung Note for reading, if Stanza does not reappear on iOS5. In the interim, however, its Bluefire and Stanza on 2 different devices.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote