View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 11:31 PM   #196
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I may try sticking to Kobo app. It does things alright without some of the weird quirks Bluefire still gives me (today it froze on me multiple times) and that shifted to the right problem. Kobo still doesnt have a clock display, but it displays books well, doesn't flash excessively on page cut (which I feel bluefire does), and the new Kobo Pulse feature coming out sounds very cool (read about on the Vox forums).

Still, I do appreciate Micah's activity and willingness to interact with users, and I will keep checking on Bluefire's updates.

ETA: still greatly disappointed on having bought MegaReader though, based on the lack of any support for italics (unbelievable.. try it out for yourself, formatting is removed), and I just don't like how the margins only affect left and right, it makes the page look strange to my eyes.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote