View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #10
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Silly question, I know....but, are you starting with a completely powered down eDGe?

I downloaded the 'PocketEdge_update_by_Mark_Rehorst.zip' then renamed it to 'update.zip'. I then sent it to my USB drive, ejected it from the PC and inserted it in the eDGe.

Then...you know the rest...just hold down the two buttons while turning it on. I counted slowly to 10 then let go. The device starts the update almost immediately and takes only a couple of minutes or so. You'll see the clock on top and the little lock icon near the bottom.

Good luck...you're almost there!
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote