View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
jesse
Connoisseur
jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 2
Unhappy Kindle 3 page-turn buttons

My K3 showed up this morning. I was really, really excited.

The new page-turn buttons are tiny little slivers that are nearly impossible to hit with big thumbs like mine. It was pretty easy to one-hand the K2 with my right thumb on "Next page," applying pressure when I wanted to switch pages. With the K3, I need to hold my Kindle in one hand and carefully hit next page with the other hand.

Amazon took the most common action one might want to do with an ebook reader and made it harder.

I'm now pretty seriously bummed out.
jesse is offline   Reply With Quote