View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
AriCarruthers
AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.AriCarruthers knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kindle
Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening!

Hello everyone!

I have always wanted to be a part of forums but I never took the time to st down and join! So, here I am!

A little bit about myself, my name is Ariel and I have always enjoyed writing and reading. My favorite genres are horror, suspense and fantasy. One of my favorite authors is Neil Gaiman, whose graphic novel series Sandman I really love.

I am currently attending a pharmacy school in Texas, which has definitely been a new experience!

I love video games and my favorite video game of all time is Zelda!

I look forward to being involved in various forums on this site and broadening my knowledge about eBook devices.

AriCarruthers is offline   Reply With Quote