View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #53
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Finished it. LOVED it. Excellent style, beautifully written (except for the occasional quirks that I mentioned. Will send you a list), immersive, loveable characters and just a damn good story.
It seems like it's been done before ... elite versus peasants. But the way you created the world your characters live in is amazing.

But, I must say I'm not sure what to think of the end. It finishes the story nicely, but ...

I'd like to know more, maybe how things came to be this way, or maybe what will happen after this book? Sequel/Prequel anyone?
mores is offline   Reply With Quote