Thread: help to onyx
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushgirl View Post
i have just bought the onyx Boox, the smaller model with out wifi.
I am now trying to figure out who to buy my ebooks from, as Amazon kindle obviously do not work. and does anyone have any experience with the Unswindle program??thanks for any help
This forum doesn't discuss DRM removal. You may want to google "Aprentice Alf" for a place that does.

The Boox will read epubs with ADEPT DRM fine. You need to download the Adobe ADE program for Windows or Mac first. You can then use most other book sites--Sony, Books on Board, Diesel ebooks are some--to buy books.. You can not use Barnes and Noble because their books use a different flavor of ADE that isn't on the Boox machine.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote