Thread: Silliness Bad Customers
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #10
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!
SimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
Only bad thing I have is when I worked at Toys R Us during the holiday season. I was ringing up this women's xmas items, two carts full, and when I gave her the total, she handed me a check. In inputed the information from her check into the cash register which sent me a notice that the check was bad and that she actually had a warrant out for her arrest for "multiple bounced checks"

I just casually made eye contact with my manager and explained to the woman that her check did not go through and if she had another means to pay for her purchases, preferably cash. Well, she picked up a baby doll that she was planning on buying that had not been bagged yet and began to throw it around in my face yelling obsentaties. The store guard started to make his way over and she took off out of the store with the doll, the guard chasing her.

It was then and there that I decided I hated dealing with people
SimonSays is offline   Reply With Quote