View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
DX owners, why won't you help?

I've put in a few requests (via message posts and PM) asking DX owners to help with the Visual Kindle Guide wiki by supplying screen grabs for the DX hacks.

No one has answered the call for help. Why? We're a community trying to help each other get the best out of our readers. It's just a few screen grabs. You don't even have to write the instructions, just provide some images.

I've considered ordering a DX for the 30 day trial just to get the grabs but I can't do that every time a new hack comes out, so I really need your help.

Please help me to help other DX owners.

Thank you.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote