View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #275
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
OK, here are two screenshots of how it looks like on both the Touch and the Paperwhite using 50x50 images. I simply took your images and scaled them up, so it's not terribly good quality. But other than that, I guess that should do, so natively using 50x50 (or maybe 48x48) should be ok.

One more thing: if you take a careful look at the KT screenshot, you'll see that the "trash" icon seems to have the lowest one or two pixels cut off, so it looks slightly asymmetric. I don't know what causes this, but I guess the easiest solution is to simply use 48x48 / 46x46 images with a 1 or 2px (transparent) border on each side.

So... what do the other people here think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle-paperwhite.png
Views:	544
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	97701   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle-touch.gif
Views:	487
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	97702  

Last edited by ixtab; 12-19-2012 at 06:56 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote