View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #18
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihor View Post
wrong assumption. I am struggling with usbNetwork hack on my DX Graphite, and unfortunately, unsuccessfully.

I do the following:
1) installed update update_usbnetwork_0.39.N_dxg_install.bin
2) rebooted my kindle
3) launched command ;debugOn
4) launched command ~help
this command displayed a list of commands, among which the last one was ~usbNetwork
5) launched command ~usbNetwork
6) connected my USB cable to kindle device.

I expected to see one more network adapter in my Win7 (x86) where I should put IP = 192.168.2.1, and my kindle will be 192.168.2.2.

But unfortunately, kindle is recognized as Flash Disk after connecting USB. And I have no idea what to do.

Can anyone help me?
If you look closely at the ~help output, you will see that the commands on a DX start with a back-quote (`), not a tilde (~).

Try using the correct command symbol on your `usbNetwork command.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote