View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Hmm well them I'm at a loss. I dont see a method in the imagemagick api to set the number of colors,other than quantize, and you say that doesn't work.
Oh well, that's a pity. It seems to work for some but not others.

Whether it's always OK for Windows and always not-OK for Linux, I don't know. Based on previous feedback (or lack thereof) I suspect there are very few Pocketbook users of this plugin and even less who also use Linux, so I'll leave as-is and change the documentation accordingly.

Thanks for trying
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote