View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:54 AM   #7
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
According to http://www.ectaco.com/jetBook_Color/ , Ectaco Jetbook/Hanvon E920 is already shipping, but I did not find any reviews of it yet.
Last Friday I had a talk with Ectaco officials in Germany and they told me, that even in USA it is still not available. In Germany they are going to start selling in April, but it is also not for sure.
As soon as a sample device arrives in Germany, they will send it to me for testing and review.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote