View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 12:57 AM   #3
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
Is your Calibre Library on the Windows partition? I was doing something similar with Ubuntu and I've lost my library about 4 times in the last year alone (last time was the day before yesterday). I have backups but none of the metadata is right so I'm having to re-add and re-edit everything again. Ugh. I'm going to keep my Library on the Ubuntu partition only this go round and see if that helps.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote