View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 AM   #10
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I think it depends on what the child reads and budget permitting, how they want to read.

Some children read Dickens at 5 and Shakespeare at 7. Others never even enjoy a comic book.

Images from beautifully published books add to the enjoyment for some and are skipped over by others.

I have taught a 9 year old girl (my employer's daughter) how to download library books for her Sony and she and her mother are very happy about that.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote