View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 08:07 AM   #33
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes View Post
Hi John F, thanks for the suggestions. Help me understand a bit better... I've added a factor for the number of font sizes that come with the ereader. Are you suggesting a factor for each of the other items you mention, or an aggregate factor on "reading options", or maybe some pros and cons to add to the "reading experience" factor? When and in what ways would these controls matter to you, and what values would like to see (or not see) for each item?

Thank you.
I don't know what I want.

As an example, if I had to go with "Best, Very Good, ..." only, I would give the iPad/Stanza Best, a Nook Color Good, and all the others Fair. Please note that I haven't used that many devices.

For me, this is one of the top things on my list when I go shopping for a reader, and it is hard to quantify.