View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
I got my k3 over 3 weeks ago and it is solid and I have had no issues with the keys or case. And I have had no issues with the lettering either
Excellent! I hope I have the same luck as you. When you think of how many Kindle 3's have been sold, and realize that in comparison there are relatively few complaints about the build quality of the Kindle, it does appear that their QC people are doing their jobs.

@ Schmeggma - glad that the outcome will be positive for you. Amazon customer service gets a lot of kudos around here, and for good cause it would seem.

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote