View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #7
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxglove View Post
I'm having the same errors, but when I try to solve it by unzipped and rezipping I"m told it's not an Adept DRM anymore (on rerunning the script).

I recommend ignoring Harry. If you'll look around you'll notice his hobby is pooing in lots of threads.
Considering Harry is a forum moderator, I'd recommend taking his input a bit serious. Do a bit of searching and you can easily find the information you need.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote