Thread: DR1000 Changing Font-Size
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 06:29 AM   #7
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
@Gertjan

OK, thank you. I've found a way. I've changed the font-size in the document style-sheet from 1.0em to 1.1em. Now it's fine for me.

But I have another problem now - page-breaks within sentences in the middle of a side with no correspondent code in the document. Do you have an idea, why and when this could happen? I think there is a coherence with the page-numbering in ADE. Is this possible?

addendum - there is no problem with the described page-breakes in full-screen-mode of this document.

Last edited by ThR; 06-21-2010 at 06:57 AM.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote