View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
If you were/are a writer, you'd rather

I know.
The missing options is "I'd like 10 million readers each buying 10 million copies of the book fo 10 million dollars per copy, and then let's talk about Nobel prizes, movie rights and TV shows...", but I aks you to stick between the two: you'd like readers or customers?

My answer will be the first one: I'd write for free, if I can have millions of readers... What do you think?
Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote