View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #8
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkml View Post
Interesting, but color me cynical. I wouldn't be surprised if their "upgrade path" was just offering $25 towards a 600. I honestly will be surprised (quite pleasantly surprised) if they actually do anything worthwhile for the 500.

That being said, I am QUITE tempted to get the 600, if it will fit in my Oberon cover.
The more PRS-500 owners who send them a e-mail, the more demand for firmware upgrade, the more likely we are to get one rather than a rather stingy trade-in offer.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote