View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 01:23 AM   #40
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I don't know about traveling but at the Medical Clinic I go to everyone has either tablet or a eReader I've yet to see anyone with a regular book with the exception of this one girl who was doing her homework. There is like 3 hour wait there too. I am usually too nervous to read when I go.

I just can't see taking my Kindle to the docs. I keep thinking how contaminate it would get. Yuk! When I travel on vacation I take my K3 and Kindle Fire with me. I don't read outside so no problems worrying it might get damage.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote