View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #13
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...09&postcount=2 for a post discussing the issue with font rendering.

Quote:
ADE is quite finicky when it comes to embedded fonts. There are many examples of fonts that work practically everywhere but ADE. I've found that most of the time ... the OS/2 version property of the font is the culprit. Seriously. I know ... crazy, right? Fontforge seems to default to OS/2 version 4 if the setting is left to automatic when generating the TrueType or OTF fonts, and I've never found a font yet saved as OS/2 version 4 that will work in ADE (when embedded in an ePub). Ever.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote