View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:12 AM   #20
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I know PDFs suck but for fan fiction so many stories are only offered as download in PDF form. I have an iPad 3 but its too big to read PDFs comfortably on so. i have a few hundred PDFs and want to get an ipad mini to read them on, can anyone tell me the best PDF app for an iPad, it needs folder abilities.

I was planning to wait until the retina screen mini is released as I know the current screen probably isn't good enough.

Thanks
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote