View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 11:46 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp View Post
I think I might pick one of these up. A $300 eink reader is still not a good value for me (I regularly pick up 25 cent paperbacks at my two local used bookstores on a weekly basis; and with the library for classics, the price isn't right yet).
If you're looking for an eBook reader device that is a bit less expensive and don't mind an LCD screen... but also want to be able to read new copyrghted material you may want to look into the eBookwise first. It is I think $120. http://www.ebookwise.com/

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote